Gail Hart, BA, CPFT
Training with a Personal Touch
Gail Gutterman is absolutely passionate about helping people to “be well and stay well” through effective fitness training. As the founder of Training with A Personal Touch, Gail is committed to safe, quality fitness instruction in a fun, noncompetitive atmosphere.
Gail is a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer (CPFT) and an athlete who experiences exercise and athletics as a way of life. She especially enjoys marathons and triathlons (at the age of 62!) and believes that everyone can be well and stay well at every age.
- B.A. University of California, Berkeley
- Multiple-subject teaching credential, University of California, Los Angeles
- Minor in Exercise Science through California State University, Sacramento and the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified for Post-Rehabilitation conditioning from the American Academy of Health and Fitness Professionals.
- Certified in CPR and Advanced First Aid by the American Heart Association
To learn more about Gail’s background and training or to set up a complimentary consultation, please call Gail directly at (916) 425-0058.