- This event has passed.
CHAPMAN’S NEUROLYMPHATIC ASSESSMENT & TREATMENT FOR HEENT (HEART, EARS, EYES, NOSE & THROAT)
April 20 - April 22$650
BOC Advanced Level
Many Manual Therapy clinics are often faced with a wide presentation of symptoms that are secondary to the original presentation. HEENT dysfunction are one of those presenting conditions that can refer to the heart, ears, eyes, nose, throat, TMJ, and upper thoracic regions. Many somatic reflexes occur in this area often leading to misdiagnosis or treatment that does not clear the main presentation. This class will focus on assessment and treatment from a Chapman’s Neurovascular perspective. Also lab will present sequential assessment and treatment from a manual therapy perspective.
18 contact hours – 18 1-A hours anticipated – BOC Approved Provider #P8765 NCBTMB Approved Provider #1597 AMBP School Member #1084335
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the concepts and components of Neurolymphatic dysfunction that are involved in HEENT.
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal physiological function of the HEENT system.
- Formulate a working knowledge of how the HEENT affects the overall lymphatic endocrine function and the role of stress. And, use this model in organizing an assessment and treatment plan.
- Assess the implications of complex somatic dysfunction in the same areas in order to provide appropriate treatment.
- Apply Manual Techniques to change the areas of somatic dysfunction.
Target Audience: Healthcare providers including, but not limited to: MD,DO,PT,AT,DC,MT,RN,OT, and other licensed or certified healthcare providers.
Lead Instructor: Lino Cedros, AT, OMT, CAMTC
Friday, April 20, 2018 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, April 21, 2018 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, April 22, 2018 – 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
1209 L Street Sacramento, CA 95814
Venue: Sacramento Campus
Venue Phone: 916-441-5094
Address: 1221 S Street, Sacramento, California, 95811