If you are interested in sponsoring classes contact us!
- This event has passed.
CLINICAL ADVANCES IN LYMPHATIC SCIENCES – EVALUATION/TREATMENT AND PROGRESSION
December 7, 2018 - December 9, 2018
BOC Mastery Level
The science of lymphatic sciences has grown by leaps and bounds. From insight into the embryology and development, to new found glymphatics in the brain and spinal cord, this class will present the latest information and research into these new discoveries. Class lecture and lab will integrate this new information into treatment concepts and techniques that rely on recent research rather than historical perspectives.
18 contact hours – 18 1-A hours anticipated – BOC Approved Provider #P8765 NCBTMB Approved Provider #1597 AMBP School Member #1084335
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the concepts and components of lymphatic dysfunction that are involved in health and dysfunction.
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal lymphatic function.
- Formulate a working knowledge of how the new research affects the overall understanding of the lymphatic/endocrine function and the role of stress on this system. And, use this model in organizing an assessment and treatment plan.
- Assess the implications of lymphatic dysfunction in the body areas in order to provide appropriate treatment.
- Apply Manual Techniques to change the areas of somatic dysfunction.
Target Audience: Healthcare providers including, but not limited to: MD,DO,PT,AT,DC,MT,RN,OT, and other licensed or certified healthcare providers.
Lead Instructor: Lino Cedros, AT, OMT, CAMTC
Friday, December 7, 2018 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, December 8, 2018 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, December 9, 2018 – 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
1209 L Street Sacramento, CA 95814
Venue: Sacramento Campus
Venue Phone: 916-441-5094
Address: 1221 S Street, Sacramento, California, 95811