- This event has passed.
CLINICAL PEARLS IN PATIENT MANAGEMENT – 28 QUICK TECHNIQUES AND ASSESSMENTS
May 19, 2017 @ 9:00 am - May 21, 2017 @ 12:00 pm UTC+0$650
BOC Essential Level
Clinical pearls are best defined as small bits of free standing, clinically relevant information based on experience or observation. They are part of the vast domain of experience-based medicine, and can be helpful in dealing with clinical problems for which controlled data do not exist.
This class will explain, demonstrate, and practice 28 different quick scan exams that enable the clinician to move quickly through the evaluation process in order to provide the best outcome.
18 contact hours – 18 1-A hours anticipated – BOC Approved Provider #P8765 NCBTMB Approved Provider #775 AMBP School Member #1084335
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the concepts and components of scan exams.
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal findings and results.
- Formulate a working knowledge of the scan exams, and use this model in organizing an assessment and treatment plan.
- Assess the scan exams in determining somatic dysfunction in the same areas in order to provide appropriate treatment.
- Apply Manual Therapy Techniques to change the areas of dysfunction.
Target Audience: Healthcare providers including, but not limited to: MD,DO,PT,AT,DC,MT,RN,OT, and other licensed or certified healthcare providers.
Lead Instructor: Lino Cedros, AT, MT, SP, CAMTC
Friday, May 19, 2017 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, May 20, 2017 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, May 21, 2017 – 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM