If you are interested in sponsoring classes contact us!
- This event has passed.
INTRODUCTION TO CHAPMAN’S NEUROLYMPHATIC EVALUATION AND TREATMENT SEQUENCES
May 31, 2018 - June 3, 2018
BOC Essential Level
The goal of this class is to present concepts of neurolymphatic reflexes (Chapman’s Reflexes) as they apply to the manual practitioner.
In order to understand these reflexes we will cover the autonomic nervous system, the anatomy and the embryology of how the points are established. I will discuss how dysfunction is presented and finally a method of assessing logical treatment based on physical finding.
This class is a stepping stone into transforming the practitioner from technician to clinician. Laboratory time will reflect concepts presented in lecture and treatment will be demonstrated.
18 contact hours – 18 1-A hours anticipated – BOC Approved Provider #P8765 NCBTMB Approved Provider #1597 AMBP School Member #1084335
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the concepts and components of lymphatic dysfunction that are involved in the long and short levers affecting the endocrine system.
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal physiological function.
- Formulate a working knowledge of how the dysfunction affects the overall lymphatic endocrine function and the role of stress. And, use this model in organizing an assessment and treatment plan.
- Assess the implications of complex somatic dysfunction in the same areas in order to provide appropriate treatment.
- Apply Chapman’s Techniques to change the areas of somatic dysfunction.
Target Audience: Healthcare providers including, but not limited to: MD,DO,PT,AT,DC,MT,RN,OT, and other licensed or certified healthcare providers.
Lead Instructor: Lino Cedros, AT, OMT, CAMTC
Thursday, May 31, 2018 – TBD
Friday, June 1, 2018 – TBD
Saturday, June 2, 2018 – TBD
Sunday, June 3, 2018 – TBD