If you are interested in sponsoring classes contact us!
AN OSTEOPATHIC APPROACH TO BENNETT’S NEUROVASCULAR REFLEXES
October 2 - October 4
In this class, the philosophy of the treatment for disorders of neurovascular physiology and appropriate reflex patterns will be presented. The effects of autonomic hypertonicity on the neurovascular systems will be discussed with emphasis on the problems created by tissue hypoxia.
The class will utilize lectures and hands-on guided labs to understand how vasomotor treatment techniques of aberrant feedback loops can restore proper neurovascular physiology and systemic function.
By the end of this course, the student should be able to design and implement approaches to various dysfunctions of the neurovascular systems in a successful manual practice.
18 contact hours – 18 1-A hours anticipated – BOC Approved Provider #P8765 NCBTMB Approved Provider #1597 AMBP School Member #1084335
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the concepts and components Neurovascular Reflexes.
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal dysfunctions that can impair certain autonomic deregulation.
- Formulate a working knowledge of the Neurovascular reflexes for assessment and developing a treatment plan.
- Assess the autonomic implications of somatic dysfunction in order to provide appropriate treatment.
- Apply Manual Therapy Techniques to change the areas of dysfunction.
Target Audience: Healthcare providers including, but not limited to: MD,DO,PT,AT,DC,MT,RN,OT, and other licensed or certified healthcare providers.
Instructor: Lino Cedros, AT, OMT, CAMTC
Friday, December 4, 2020 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, December 5, 2020 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, December 6, 2020 – 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
1209 L Street Sacramento, CA 95814
Venue: Sacramento Campus
Venue Phone: 916-441-5094
Address: 1221 S Street, Sacramento, California, 95811